This alternative rear plate for the Objective2 headphone amplifier accepts an isolated AC power jack. Our panels use a beautiful brushed finish with laser-etched artwork. Anodized aluminum resists fingerprints.
Parts are machined from beautiful brushed aluminum, with permanent laser etched artwork.
- Using screws provided with your Box B2-080 enclosure, attach the rear panel.
- Sand black finish from B2-080 hole nearest the input jack. See NwAvGuy's example.
- Attach ground wire to input jack of Objective2 PCB.
- Insert assembled Objective2 PCB into enclosure.
- Attach front panel to enclosure. Securely wrap ground wire between front panel and case.
- Push caps onto power and gain switches.
- Place knob on volume potentiometer.