Nylon screw kit for mounting an ODAC to an existing Objective2 circuit board, to create an Objective2+ODAC combo.Objective2+ODAC Assembly Instructions:
- Remove 9V batteries from Objective2.
- Cut center traces of input jack on Objective2, using X-Acto knife or similar tool. See NwAvGuy's paragraph "Objective2 Input Switching" for help.
- Solder wires from L, R, GND line-output pins of ODAC to the line-input header P1 of the Objective2 (pin order does not match at P1: Left, GND, Right!)
- Insert nylon screw through bottom mounting hole of Objective2. Tighten single nylon hex nut on top surface of Objective2.
- Position ODAC on Objective2. Nylon screw shall extend through ODAC mounting hole.
- Tighten remaining nylon hex nut on top surface of ODAC.
- Slide Objective2+ODAC combo into Box B2-080 case and attach rear endplate.